Our Mission to educate, provide resources, and skills to individuals that will help them become self-sufficient, while empowering them beyond their circumstances.
Meet JESSICA GIBSON
CEO / FOUNDER
is to be a center of Hope and Restoration to the homeless community and those that need extra assistance that are experiencing adversities. We shall partnership with other businesses and organizations for additional resources that can help individuals become more productive.
- Every person should always be treated with dignity and respect of their human rights.
- Everyone should have an equal opportunity to affordable housing, treatment, and employment without stigma and discrimination.
- Everyone having a 2nd chance in life, the opportunity to financial stability, and affordable housing.
- Providing the highest quality of ethical standards to the people and families we support.
- In feedback to help our program grow and develop.
- In empowering the individuals that come through our program with the skills needed to be successful.
- In cultivating relationships, and strengthening through giving back, volunteering, and holding workshops that can enhance the lives of others.